Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

Thread about the Lord God's justice

ID:HWdHPM1G No.8440582 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I didn't see the face of man #1 for a long time, I feel like. Before I started training, I had read those Castaneda books where it said the wizard could change his face, so when I saw the guy's face changing the concept was not totally foreign to me. I didn't know what the fuck was going on, but I really liked it at Alliance. Towards the end, when the guy's face was really changing a lot of, I wondered if maybe it was the time travel changing his DNA. I know they all call me retarded for not realizing that it was some other men, but really they are retarded for discounting the time travel interpretation when they say the only reasonable interpretation is to conclude that is was different men. Furthermore, I didn't know what was going on, and I was ok with not knowing.

There was some beef between man #1 and man #3: Traven. I wonder if man #1 didn't pay to bring man #3 to the USA, and then the evil man (not pictured I hope) paid Traven to testify to the USA authorities that man #1 was the evil man and that the un-pictured (hopefully) evil man was actually the good man. I remember around 2013 or so, Gigi came to the school, and he kept looking at me and then looking at the man that was there that day like, "WTF, Jamanta?" I thought he was saying, "This is some mafia guy?," but really what he was saying was, "This is not who started training with who encouraged you." That's the thing about codes of silence, I guess. I didn't know what he meant.

I remember when I first started training, I read an article which I thought was about man #1. It said his school was in Copacabana but when I spoke to him about it, he said, "I never had a school in Copacabana. My school was in Ipanema." So who is who? I think man #1 is my favorite person and if you USA Great Satan agents did to him what I think you dd then I will do worse than that to to your children.