Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 1 / ?]

ID:XA6dMGhB No.8460247 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I used to go to this gym a few years ago. It seems like the manager from the gym is stalking me now. Listen to me, you: you were never anything more the manager at the gym I used to go to. I am going to strike your people with the genocide hammer: you and all your little helpers. Everything you do is wrong. You're not doing anything right, Mr. Whatever the Fuck Your Name is. I am going to throw you down from your high place into another place where you will be very humble. You and all your little helpers, especially Miss Getting it in Early Today. You should stay away from me to make me know that you are afraid of me, but by your actions I know you are not afraid, and I will make an example out of you, like Uzzah, but much worse. You were never anything more than the manager at the gym I used to go to. You exalt yourself too much helping yourself to the proximity of my presence. I'm going to wipe out all of your hopes and dreams with the genocide hammer, and I will go out of my way to do it with spite so that it stings you when I do it.