Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

dream thread

ID:bkNGHUZI No.8468150 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
post your dreams if you remember them and maybe offer insight into other anons dreams

last night i dreamt i lived in a big medieval castle with a bunch of other people like a dormitory and it was always dark and rainy and there were 90s style crt monitor computers in the common areas and i logged on and exhentai was there except as a 90s geocities site too it was themed like a castle and all the text was animated and flaming and there were multiple sections like a bulletin and a forum and flash games and other shit like that and then i got invited to a friends house and it was a huge massive modern building where everything is steel and glass and there was a absolutely massive swimming pool on the rooftop which i swam in and then i got lost inside when i went to dry off and i ended up in a big dark metal room where i was screened by a robot and it ordered me to go to sleep face down and when i woke up i was transported to a traditional chinese massage shop where we all lay down in a oval on sauna benches and there was sushi everywhere and we couldnt move or talk to anyone until our massage time was up or else we would get shot on the spot and then a bunch of asian grannies burst in the sorta people who are tourists and shit up every country every holiday season and took a bunch of selfies with us and then i woke up