Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 8 / ?]

Hey anon

ID:5CiGHebG No.8493044 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is there really a need to be alive? Lately I've been feeling bad and scared to live and affraid to go outside. My cat got hit by a car some minutes ago, her name is Meow and she's in pain. No one wants to give her a ride to the vet because it's late. This world seems very cruel as I start growing up. And it's getting worse. I've considered that I'm too scared to live in a world like this and maybe some people feel the same. Sometimes music helps me calm down. Recently I also heard of some guy in our country who raped and killed some girls and I am horrified. I am very sensitive and end up crying over everything. And I feel really bad for them too, their family is totally destroyed. I am also scared if the same could happen to my girlfriend. That's why I also wear Tasers and knifes around me and am very scared of everyone. Sorry if this thread makes you feel the same things I feel. It might just be my paranoia. It's just.. Some months ago I was basically just a kid and now I'm very aware of what could happen to me or my loved ones at any time.