Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 5 / ?]

pinkyblog episode 1

ID:IUs8y+jE No.8522642 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
pinkybong here
so today I woke up and got a voice message from my best freind so I clicked the on button on my eyephone and it said "pinkybong from the future here , there is someone from isreal impersonating you" . So naturally I went to buy an airline ticket to this place called isreal and I was on the airplane sitting next to some funny man who wore a frisbee on his head. when suddenly a voice from the ceiling said "Is there any doctors on this plane , we require your assistance". As a psycologist I naturally jumped up ontop of my chair and screamed "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" I yelled because I needed to make sure the sky person could here me. A flight attendant told me to come with her to the patient and so I did. anyways the person was writhing on the ground in pain, Although I left my dsm at home , I was pretty sure that he had gender dysphoria. I turned over and told the flight attendant that the person needed an emergency sex change operation and that I did not have enough time to use a knife. Naturally I ripped off the persons pants and decided that the best action was to use my teeth to bite off the penis, person yelled "I'm having a heart attack" and I just told him to shut the fuck up because he is a crazy tranny, anyways I was about to bite him when suddenly some trasphobic psychology denialist lunatic held me back I swung at him with my patented pinkyfist knockout samwich and he got his nigga ass pinked on . So all these people started screaming with joy because I totally pwned that liberal . but then some men posing as security guards totally swarmed me and kept me away , I started yelling "please let me treat this man he needs psychiatric help" but they weren't having it , newfags am I right. anyways somehow this "reputable" airline mozied its way into isreal and some more men calling themselfes jidf (it's pronouced Gif YOU IDIOYS) called me a terrorist and put me in the airport prison.