Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

ID:+AbM4V1i No.8528953 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
i love her she has such voluptuous boobs id love to touch them with my feet. imagine touching her nipples with your soles and they gently tickle your feet slightly. imagine bouncing them up and down with your feet and getting to feel them flop down on your feet every time they come down. imagine how much dirt and other stuff she would get on her boobs because my feet are so dirty and it will come off on her. she might also stink too haha. imagine if i could fit my foot right up the middle of her boobs and make her smell my stinky feet when they reach her face. imagine if she decided to try and start tickling my feet when i was playing with her boobs as payback for being so frisky, but i wouldnt mind so id just keep playing with her boobs. imagine her feet feeling up against my crotch as mine were latched onto her boobs and she tried to undo my zipper and pull my pants down as we interlock in what could only be described as an orgy of love and feet. imagine if she started to give me a perfect footjob as i have one foot fingering (or toe-ing) her vagina and another still stuck playing with her boobs. i can only imagine how great this experience would be, as we climax and spill our loads onto eachothers feet and take turns licking off the remaining fluids.