Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 13 / ?]

Belle Delphine and other rich media personas RAGE

No.8552357 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I like to tell myself that these people will end up poor once their fame is over.
And that even if they stay rich they'll live an unhappy life without true significance and meanigfull relationships.

But that is probably all just a delusion to cope with the unbearable injustice of this world.

Yes, some of them fall for drugs or eventually kill themselves, but I believe most of live a happy life in a state of absolute carelessness. A feeling most people lose in early childhood and always wish back from then on.

The worst of them all ist Kylie Jenner.
>"Heyyyy PR manager, I like make up, so take some of my millions I had from birth and make some make up with my name and/or face on it and sell it"
>"Heyyy easily impressionable gram follower buyyyyy my make up"
>"Oh it sold for billions, I'm such a self made billionare lol, came all the way from the bottom, poor people wouldn't be struggeling if they where as dedicated as me"

She didn't even go to highschool and probably doesn't even know what her product are made of. She could never run a business if she couldn't pay someone to run it for her.

And here I am, working and learning hard. I come from a good family and have a good education and probably will live a very high class life, but no matter how hard I try, I will never ever even approximately get to where these people are.

Nothing gives me more rage than living in a world where this is reality.