Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 7 / ?]

Jewish Mind Control

No.8562256 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've come to the realization that Jews may have actual psychic powers.
>/x/
Hold on, the CIa niggers released documents from the 60's regarding project Stargate that states, according to their experiments, telepathy and remote viewing were performed successfully, repeatedly, all but proving psychic power exist. I'm here to make the case for Jewish mind control abilities.

First, lets start with myths. According to Count Dracula, and the greater vampire lore (knowing that vampires are based on Jews) vampires were able to brainwash people by looking into their eyes. They'd then do whatever the (((vampire))) commanded them to do, no matter how absurd, how much of a bad idea it was, or how the vampire lied. Likewise with witches, who were said to hex people with insanity.
If we look to modern times, people are bewitched into the most insane positions. Women kill their own children. Why? Jews told them to. Boomers support endless wars in the middle east. Why? Jews told them to. Liberals support leftism, a notoriously bad ideology. Why? Jews told them to. Liberals also support diversity and multiculturalism, despite the entirety of human history as an example of how fucking terrible they are. Why? Jews told them to. Finally, a personal experience. I was once listening to a Jew speak (a union representative). The things he was saying were outright lies. I KNEW they were false and I KNEW he was lying, and yet I believed him anyway. As soon as I left the room I immediately snapped out of it and found myself questioning why I believed him when I knew he was lying.
Finally, the /x/ tier stuff. According to magic theory, thinking about something gives it power. This is why deities demand you worship them and ONLY them, so that they are the exclusive recipient of your mental energy. What if the reason Jews were 'the chosen people' is because they have much higher mental/spiritual energy than other people, which is why Gods vied for their attention?