Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

This Is Not An Interesting Post

ID:jxFmPMZT No.8575540 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'd like to preface this by saying I'm not salty, just curious and confused. Additionally, the ban that I received has long since been lifted, so I'm not circumventing a ban to post this. I don't want to actually get banned because I like this place a lot, and it makes the work day easier. That said, I am still confused. I haven't been banned from 4chan in probably 6 years, and that was for spamming annoying shit on /b/, and only lasted for a day. So why was I banned for ban evasion? With my ban lifted now, I have no reason to lie about having been banned previous to the one I received for the attached post. The post in question is a picture of Chris Chan that I pulled from the cwcki. It would make more sense if I had been banned for my rampant shit posting, but I wasn't doing anything different that anyone else, really. So why this post? Was I mistaken for someone else? Or was the reason given just a general blanket for posting something I shouldn't have? Are pictures of chris chan banned? Again, I'm not mad, I just want to make sure I don't make the same mistake twice, because I know wasn't evading a ban. If there's anyone who could give me some insight into this, it would be greatly appreciated.