Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 4 / ?]

lelz agent #4643

ID:fzVmda+j No.8581997 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /bant/. Just a friendly neighborhood fun enforcer here letting you know that this is your final warning. I'm sorry but your 4chan.org status is just going to have to be petitioned against using the fearsome platforms of /qa/ and probably not IRC because what is that? Let's see here, let me find my list. Ok, here it is. ahem.

>Crimes of /bant/
by some faggot that thinks he's funny

1: Failure To Create So Much As A Single Meme.

Even /diy/ has memes and it's the least meme happy board in 4chan history. I'm sorry. Second least meme happy board in 4chan history. Congrats, I guess.

2: Most Unfunny Board Ever

Like, where are you faggots from? Because it can't be 4chan. Even newneon haired counter insurgents from Tumblr generate more laffs than you on like every other board, though their comic antics amount to calling everything 'cringe' or 'schizo' so we are actually laughing at them but who cares, at least we're laughing. What do you have? Blogposts? Reposted anime faces? I have a sneaking suspicion that I am surrounded by bots here.

3: Complete and Total Vacuity

Let's take a look at some of the threads right now.

>how do I know if I'm retarded
>haven't been outside for 4 days
>Mmmm yummy borgir
>she does not like frogs

And on and on and on. Go rob a British knifebin and get some edge. Maybe that's what bothers me so much: the total lack of edge. Why are you faggots so nice? Does it make you feel special or something? 800+ days online and not a single feeling hurt. And they created you in an attempt to carry the torch of the spirit of old /b/ and /pol/ on a good day.

Oh well. I don't even really care I just thought I'd post a thread like this to try to stir up some life around here.