Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 9 / ?]

ID:Wf9ZgtbZ No.8583002 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You know, I’m not a religious person. I hate religious zealots more than I do trannies and faggots.

FUCK IMMORALITY.

IDGAF about those Jesus dick suckers who use religious and political ideologies to refute the TS PLAGUE, these faggot motherfuckers are disgusting and physically repulsive, and I shouldn’t have to look at a bunch of faggots rubbing all up on each other, wearing ridiculous outfits and being loud and fucking ignorant.

When I see these normal faggots in their tight pants and designer shirts I already get pissed off, but when these faggot motherfuckers start running around in revealing dresses and start talking in that ridiculous drag queen voice I want to pull out a fucking gun and erase it from my presence forever.

NOW THERE ARE TRANNY CHILDREN. NOW THERE ARE TRANNY SEX SYMBOLS. NOW THERE ARE TRANNY SPORTS FIGURES.

What the fuck yo? Are you faggots trying to kill the human race? Srsly.

It’s bad enough women want to make it a crime to be a man in the first place.

How can you support a bunch of fruited up whiny little bitches with more plastic in their body than natural tissue? Whose faces look like they were designed by Tom Savini? Whose behavior and mental well being are SO FUCKED UP that THE ONLY THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO is make yourself a freak of nature.

If you weren’t born a hermaphrodite, you’re fucking defective. The only solution is to labotomize and or kill you.

ALL FAGGOTRY MUST DIE.

You gave up your human rights when you became a Barbie doll.