Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[44 / 16 / ?]

I'm injecting CRISPR into myself AMA

No.8594555 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Im responsible for the genetically engineered stem cell skin graft posts, i have the intention of bio-hacking myself to be effectively biologically non-senescent as well as whatever physical enhancements i can realistically do (myostatin, follistatin, ncor1, pepc-k ect). Ive decided against a skin graft and instead am going to genetically modify my stem cells using this method https://newatlas.com/stem-cells-edited-in-body/59991/?fbclid=IwAR29T7AdXnSmdvw7FlMncDIkE7T3a0PlIHwhlUHJr2OCptRI1yE638NBdSo
i make this change not because of fear of operating on myself but because this method may be simpler for the average white man (would u rather perform invasive surgery or inject a vial of liquid ?). I plan on genetically genetically modifying my stem cells to produce certain compounds such as senolytics (fisetin) tert upregulating RNA and downregulating antibodies and sRNA for things such as; myostatin, mTOR, hyalauric acid enzymes, glycine inhibiting proteins, Sclerostin ect. i have a honours in biotechnology and have worked with using crispr.
here is my email:
[email protected]

Just to make sure its political ( last thread got deleted(fuck jannies)) how to you believe the media and government would react to super-soldiers appearing due to the knowledge of how to become one being hosted on decentralised censor-less internet???
Oringinal OP was banned so I'm posting for them.