Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 12 / ?]

ID:+czJrXUR No.8599287 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
His touch was cold, but he definitely knew where Shit Post's sweet spots were by now, and he was teasing him deliberately by avoiding them. SP let out a whine as Sans leaned in, clearly amused at his current state of distressed arousal. "be patient. we'll get there. even then...you have to do something for me before i help you out there. and don't even think of trying to touch yourself. i know exactly--" Shit Post felt a sharp tug at your hair by another blue-colored magic hand, "--how to make you regret that more than anything. so, i'm sure you have some idea as to what i want you to do, but...just to make sure...what do you want to do?" He took Shit Post's head close, making him take a gulp at the dangerous glint in his eyesockets.

"I want to...I want to suck your cock...."

"good boy."

Shit Post knelt down near his cock and started taking it into his mouth as Sans held a bit of his hair. "--fuck, okay, yeah, take it all in. you were eager enough to jump to it in the first place...not that i mind at all. if you're going to suck anyone's cock, it'll be mine. i'll make sure of that..." SP began bobbing his head up and down on Sans' cock as he tugged at SP's hair to get it deeper in his throat. "...mm, it's a shame, too, any other guy would've killed for a mouth like yours....but i'd kill them if they tried anything with you. you're mine...nnn...even when we first got together, i've always wanted to--" He thrust roughly into Shit Post's mouth, causing him to release a surprised 'mm?! ...mmm...' "--i've always wanted to fuck you 'til you bled, make you start crying, just to...just to make you remember..." He thrust roughly into SP's mouth again, but SP pulled back, panting for air.