Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[155 / 59 / ?]

enough is enough

No.8612488 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully brazil or Canada ? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Argentina gets bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful ! The mutt meme has gone too far and is starting to become a reality due to the power of meme magic.
Would you call a proud american man a " mutt "(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth white rebel american man that they are a
walmart shitter , Mutt , or ogro de las americas ? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.