Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

ID:mYiHr5se No.861260 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /pol/. I realize that many of you will hate me for my fetish but I want you to know that this is not something I chose for myself.

Since I was a young boy I knew that I was an inferior male. My jewish family was filled to the brim with scrawny nerdy types, and I am no exception. My penis is very small, even by jewish standards. At its hardest, it stood at an unimpressive 2.5 inches and no matter how much I tried to pull and stretch it, it never improved. But my size no longer matters as it has been years since I could get an erection anyway.

My jewish wife, like many jewish woman, has an insatiable appetite for sex. I wish that I could satisfy her, but the truth is because of my tiny penis and because of my inability to get an erection, over our ten year marriage she only let me try to fuck her once, on our wedding night. Even that ended badly as she could not stop smirking after she saw my penis. I could not maintain an erection either, and so neither of us got off.

For a long time we were both very sexually frustrated as a result of these factors. One day I came home early from my job at an insurance firm, and I caught her in bed with a black man. I was going to divorce her, but after much soul searching I realized that was the wrong thing to do. I still love her very much but she has her needs and I simply cannot fulfill them.