Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 4 / ?]

Why is Maryland so god damned ugly

ID:lnMkPUr5 No.861552 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Maryland physically hurts to look at. It is by far the ugliest state. There is no contest. It doesn't even need to be put to a vote. Why is it the ugliest, you may ask?

Well, first and foremost, just LOOK at it! This has got to be the worst shape for a state I have ever seen. The border along the Potomac river makes sense, I guess, but what's going on with the northern border? Why is it so flat when the southern part is so jagged? And why is the northern border so straight? It feels like the whole state is being crushed under the weight of Pennsylvania.

Then there's the bay area. Good lord. The northern part could almost be excusable if this strip of water wasn't there, but it is, and it looks unbelievably ugly. It tears through the center of the state like Rubio's asshole at a gay bar. There are just so many nonsensical jagged edges that it physically hurts to look at.

But the worst part is the eastern peninsula. What the fuck were they thinking? Pennsylvania already suffocates Maryland on its northern border, and now Delaware cucks it out of a peninsula it has no reason not to own. And when you're getting cucked by fucking DELAWARE, that really speaks volumes about how pathetic you are. The straight border with Delaware aggravates the bay problem even more. The bay is jagged and ugly, sure, but if it was like that on both sides you could at least make an argument fro symmetry. But no, it's jagged and ugly and crooked on one side, and completely straight on the other, forming a 90 degree angle along the bottom of the border with Delaware, even.

I mean, Jesus Christ, they must have been smoking peyote when they drew the boundaries for this place. Maryland is the worst state, in every way. There is no competition. None.