Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 6 / ?]

Psychoanalysis time

No.8618956 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Everyone dig up evidence of mental illness on themselves, and how you got here, I'll start.

As a baby, I was almost never happy. I would sit in a stroller and stare people down, leading parent's friends to question my health. Never formed relationships with anyone during school. Visited 5 different counselors, one for each grade from 4-9. Bullied relentlessly, always alone. Parents fought frequently, but "too busy to get a divorce". Diagnosed with ADHD at age 12.

I hate kids. I can't stand them at all. Probably because of the bullying. Whenever kids look at me in any public area I stare them down until they stop. Been doing this since I was a kid. I also used to torture small animals for fun, but switched to blackmailing people after I got bored.

I always had a fascination for nature, despite my harassing of small animals. That's the worst part. I switched to people once I gained a respect for nature. I see nature as my own place to experiment, and humans as part of nature. The only remorse I've ever felt is toward the animals I hurt.

I know it sounds degenerate, but that's the point. I'm open to any diagnoses, as well as other people coming forward with their mental health issues.