Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 4 / ?]

ID:I771cxRT No.8630268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
23 years old european doomer
158 cm high, really fucking short
Girlfriend is deeply depressed, haven't heard from her in months
NEET
No car or licence to drive one
Living in a small town where pretty much no one goes out and the ones who do go out listen to reggaeton or something along
Therapist is on vacation and she just want me to study more for school (this year will be the 3rd in second year of evening high school)
Like computer science but never learned how to program, just fixing software/hardware problems
Have a lot of friends and people tell me I'm highly intelligent and funny
wearingmasks24/7.jpg
Ended my small career of old school rap/hard trap because no one of my new lyrics really convince me (still writing though)
suicidal at 17, depressed since 10yrs old circa never talked to a therapist or doctor until last year, i was hospitalized for heavy anxiety caused by stress, took paroxetine, amilsurpride, bromazepam and lormetazepam, now ending the cycle only 10 mg of paroxetine a day for 1 month remaining, father was alchoolic, mother is depressed/anxious, my brother is dyslexic and asperger so the focus is on him
Probably dyslexic and asperger aswell
Never even kissed a girl until last year with my "actual girlfriend"
Never had sex still
I didn't talk to girls in the past because when I was young the ones in my town, school etc used to laugh at my back because i was poor and my father was always drunk and used to beat me sometimes, developed insomnia because when i was young i had a respiratory problems in the night and I could have died I don't know how many times (similar to asthma attacks) and because my father used to come back home at like 4.00 drunk af making a mess everytime so i had to fight him even as a kid
never had a room until last year after I was hospitalized I moved by my grandma so i used to sleep in a bed beside my parent's and brother's bed
Grandma is 93 years old so when she dies I really need to go back home
I'm tired of this life