Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[19 / 4 / ?]

Racial Bias Survey

ID:Q62AvrZ1 No.8636421 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know this may not be the best place to be collecting data, but I'm really only doing this experiment for fun, so I'm hoping that I can at least get something out of it.

I'll try my best not to make any opinionated responses regarding your responses, so hopefully the rest of you will do the same (unlikely though)

Anyway, onto the questions

1. Would you openly identify yourself as a racist/racial supremacist (by openly, I mean be willing to express this opinion in public)?

2. What do you believe are the reasons racism exists and why it should/shouldn't exist at all?

3. Does your ethnicity belong to a region different from the one you currently reside in?

4. If you were born in/lived in another country (countries) previously, please out line them

5. This is totally optional, but providing more exact details in regards to your geographical location will help me to better sort out demographics. What state/province/region of your country do you come from?

Just so you all know, I do plan on collecting this data with the intention to publish it in some manner. If you wish to abstain, you are more than free to do so.