Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 2 / ?]

I THINK MY FAMILY IS JEWISH, I CAN'T TELL THOUGH.

No.8647390 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is serious. I think my family might be jewish. I cannot tell for sure though. My Grandmother looks like a Holocaust Survivor and looks the most Jewish here. She has a hooked nose, curly hair, creepy eyes, she survived under communism in Albania living just fine while many others where starving, she was a high paying dentist in a communist country, and she is too scared to look at a swastika of any sort. Everyone in my family has big noses. My father works in the Canadian Government as a high level always getting payed more then his other co partners. My mother worked as the leader of her realistate team. She claims to have left but still gets payed somehow. They all claim they have no money yet they have 6 cars outside of my house and a fancy garden. I cannot tell if they are jews or not though. If they are Jews what do I do? I have been an Antisemite since I was 12. I do not know what to do if my family is jewish. I need some advice from /pol/. I have been here for 7 months and I know that /pol/ Gives good advice. So please help me.