Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[117 / 94 / ?]

Operation Anura

No.8648740 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I think we should all meditate on/pray to our true selves/God/Kek to make a frog appear in the White House. We need to get as many people on board for this experiment as we can, because it seems as though it is a general rule that the more people that are involved in mass-meditations or mass-prayers like this, the more effective we will be in literally bending 'reality' itself to our righteous will. We will call this experiment 'Operation Anura' if you want (formerly 'Operation Malleable Reality'). Come on bros, we need to at least try this experiment. We need to practice controlling this infinite collective power of ours for the 2020 United States presidential election next year and even greater things further in the future. Also, check out this thread from earlier today that I just noticed which I made an edited screenshot out of (pic related):

>>224820000

What's significant about that post from that American bro is not only that he got trips of truth, but also his ID. His ID says 'Oz' and 'Oz' is another name for my country, Australia. There are NO coincidences, ONLY synchronicities.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

http://www.thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!"). WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we ALL REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). (end of part 1)