Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[33 / 10 / ?]

Jew Summoning Thread

No.8684719 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi Jews, I have come to make peace. I know you are here, lurking. I know youre scared. I know you dont like talking to us because
/pol irrationaly flares up and says "shhhh no no no no shhhh shhh jew were gonna kill you all." Well. Im not like them.

I know there is a good man in you yet Juden. And despite what pol says, not only are you innocent, when the time comes you will do the right thing. You will help us to save this planet. You will join this army of light incarnate, simian protectorates of Mother Nature.

Why? Because you might not know it yet, but me and you share a common enemy. Out of Muslims and Christians, my juden brethren, you unfortunately pulled the short end of the stick. We all got cucked. Cucked in the worst possible way. They cut our fucking dicks. They took half our frenelums. Do you have 130+ IQ? What does logic tell you? Is circumcision really for health? looks? tradition? or is it to brand you as a subserviant emasculated chimp slave. A Setanic blood letting ritual.

Why did you get the short stick jew bro. Because not only did they cut you, they let an old man suck your baby penis. You see, you have no choice but to join me. Your pride as a man demands revenge. It demands a reckoning for what was done to you.

You will help us bring an end to Judaism, and Islam, and Christianity. You will be given a pass, no harm shall come to you or your families. We are brothers bonded by blood sacrifice.

Search your feelings ape brother. You know you have a sacred duty to protect the Earth and the sons of man from this ancient dark god evil.

It is not too late for redemption. You dont have to chose the predetermined side. I am the most red pilled person on pol and I promise my armies will not lay a finger on your curly haired heads. It is not an easy choice to betray everything you have ever known, but you have already been betrayed from birth by the people you were supposed to trust the most.

Betrayal can never be forgiven.