Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 7 / ?]

ID:3MLZoy00 No.8695046 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I hate being Brazilian. The people here are stupid, ugly, lazy and do not like to work. Everything a Brazilian does, he does it lazily and half-assed. Pride, dignity, honesty and integrity are concepts that make no sense for the average Brazilian. They are very superficial and live only for status. They are extremely violent, which earns Brazil the achievement of highest intentional murder count in the entire world. Out of the 30 most violent cities in the world, 11 are Brazilian (one of which i live in myself). Crime is trivialized and even Brazilians who are well-off financially WILL steal if given the opportunity.
The only half-decent parts of Brazil are the European communities down in the south/southeast. But don't be fooled because even the "whites" there are still of mixed breed and low IQ. The rest of the country is just Africa.
This is all because of our roots: The white Europeans who came from Portugal were murderers, rapists and thugs. They settled with the stupid tree dwelling jungle people, then imported tons of African slaves. This lovely gathering of people is what gave birth to the horrid abomination that is the country called Brazil