Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

ID:ySl8oH8D No.8698811 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Guys, I am so scared and nervous.
Today I have to go to work, I have a job with an irregular schedule where I basically help out the economy manager. It's computer stuff.
But in a few months I will be leaving, so there will be another person coming to replace me.
Today is her first day, and it is my job to instruct her. Show her the ropes.
I know the job that we have to do today.
It takes a few hours to do. There is not much else . For me a day at work ends when I have completed my duties for the day so one workday can last just a couple hours.
But now my boss has said that it could take longer than a full day (8hr) even though I do not see how that is possible.
I feel like if I have someone else to do parts of the job we can finish it in a couple of hours. I really do not understand.

I am very afraid that they will spend the day introducing her to people (and they might even drag me along) and just looking around. I am afraid that they will even prevent me from doing my job.
But how can this happen ? I'm the one who is supposed to show her what to do so we should do it at my pace which will only take a few hours.

I like to go in and get out with as little human interaction as possible, so I like to get out in 4 hours which is before lunch. With the job we have today it is possible but my boss and my replacement may just ruin everything.

>tl;dr: work day could stretch from 4 hours to 8 hours because of new girl im supposed to tutor who will work with me and my boss