Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 1 / ?]

Why is Every eGirl Jewish? Also schitzopost.

ID:15Jft7qx No.8709724 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Belle Delphine is Ashkenazi. I don't really like her that much but she's an eGirl. My crushes all through high school were all eGirls. 4/6 of them were Jewish. In college all the eGirl types around me are half Jewish.
Why am I attracted to this? Why are they attracted to me? Why couldn't I have been born a good goy and not notice things? I hate their heritage and who they are and they learn to hate me if they don't already. Why do I keep falling for this shit knowing how I feel about them? Is this my social programming?
I'm a closet Nationalist Anarchist and irl I larp as a Libertarian. I guess you can conflate me with a Nazi, whatever. This is probably too funny for any Bolsheviks reading this. I'm a chad and can fuck any stacy of any race or creed but I cant stop thinking about Jewish girls even though I hate what Jews have done to the US and the world. Fucking god damnit /pol/. I wish I never knew everything I know now. Someone please help me I'm losing my sanity. What is right anymore? How do I keep sane in this zionist nightmare realm? Why do I keep having friendships and relationships with these kikes when I hate everything they do? Why do opposites attract? Why???