Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!revive.ql6
[16 / 5 / ?]

blegh

!revive.ql6 ID:dT3GI7db No.8716280 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Just came back from watching IT: Chapter 2
It's fucking horrible compared to the 1st movie, don't waste your money like I did (thank God I had a coupon and paid 2.5$), if you want to watch it or if you saw the 1st movie and want continuity just pirate it, it's not worth.

SPOILERS!
The whole garbage starts with a gay couple kiss, that's right you read it correct, a fucking gay kiss in a wannabe HORROR/THRILLER movie (the hall was funny when they kissed, everyone was like "seriously you've put this in this movie")
It felt like a bad version of Scooby Doo, in fact Scooby Doo is way better than this movie. Lots of retarded kids jokes that ruin the whole "horror" feeling
Lots of cutscenes recycled from one, it's not even worth watching 2 hours, just skip to the last 30 minutes when they fight with Pennywise(the clown)
Cliche over cliche, not a single scene was good to make you feel something other than boredom, everything was predictable.
The only good thing about this movie was a reference to the movie The Shining ("Here's Johnny")
Actors performance was bad, I guess they were bored when they filmed (the adult not the kids, kids were decent)
The ending went full ooga-booga amerindian mysticism shit that gave no feedback, the clown killed the dinosaurs lmao(the events happened many years ago and ooga-booga tribe fought the clown(which is not a clown, more like some shit troglodyte alien and it's funny 'cause just like Alien: Covenant it has gay shit in it) but they died and one char finds the ritual they used to fight him, no one knows how but he's the only black char so maybe he's some alien too

And yeah, don't watch Chapter 2, it's not worth your money or your time and if you do want to watch it, better be the .torrent version!