Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 17 / ?]

Alcohol its chemistry and its usage

ID:zeMC0wZG No.8731969 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
hello
rather than let my enourmous amount of information about this go to waste, i thought i'd share some things that will help you prevent you hurting yourself.

vitamin b1 is the thing alcohol will deplete the most of and it will cause central nervous system damage. there's two kinds (thiamine HCI and thiamine nitrate). you would ideally want the hydrochloride. how sick you get seems to be hugely affected by your general fluid intake so if you binge drink, remember to just chug a dozen water bottles too. remember there's KINDS of vitamin b.

if you've been going a prolongued time using alcohol, your body sees it as something like an essential nutrient and you're in huge trouble.

i'm not sure what causes seizuring but for worse withdrawals you're probably going to have one and that's when people panick. i've never had one. i don't know why.

doctors will likely frontlode you with an SSRI like valium to prevent seizuring and make your life bareable.

wine is the worst possible alcohol, the compound that flavours it strips more vitamine b than other things. if you were to be an alcoholic and drink nothing but red win you're absolutely fucked.

Barrett's esophagus is probably a likely thing that will happen. your liver will fail, your stomach will ulcerate. you might be like my dear nan and shit out blood until you die. i've noticed i used to reak and shit out this yellow gunk i couldn't get rid of. my skin would smell, i'd retain fluid and mostly i'd abuse people i cared about.

don't drink kids but if you're going to, supplement vitamine B1 (that specific number) of other HCI or probably the nitrate. drink as much water as you can. you don't even need to be an alcoholic to do it. also take zinc and drink water too. don't forget to eat either.