Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

ID:Mx2Fkgx1 No.8747678 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As a fellow redditor from r/banter I just came to /bant/ for the first time this morning and what do I see? Disgusting Japanese animes everywhere.

First of all this wouldn't be a problem if it were good Japanese animes (Popteamepic, JoJo bizzare adventure (part 3)) but everything this forum worships is moe trash aping the latest new modern anime. Don't get me started about how modern anime is garbage, it all went downhill after Code Geass

Secondly doesn't the people who run this forum realize how bad anime is for business? I mean what kind of self-respecting customer (who gives this website money by being here) will want to stay after seeing the purple haired girl on the home page, the disgusting and sometimes offensive japanese-styled banners on the top of every page, and the worthless pile of neckbeards and virgins who can't do nothing but esoterically circlejerk underage japanese school girls. The average person is going to see these things AND FUCKING LEAVE

This is where I propose something, /bant/. We start a petition and petition the owners of this forum to remove anime; This will contribute to the health of this website in the long run by making it accessible to more people, generating more revenue so the website can add better things.

I also understand that moderators and admins cannot be here all the time, so I also propose an ID system; a given username (that you can't choose) that persists through different threads and subforums so that people can recognize who writes quality posts and who writes disgusting posts, and I also propose a disapproval and approval system in which the COMMUNITY can vote on whether a specific post is up to the forum's standards in real time. This will dissuade terrible posting and encourage people to post at the top of their A game.

Oh and please, remove the anime subforums, or at least move them to a different website. It's very creepy.

That is all.