Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 2 / ?]

What is your experience with Tinder and how do you meet women?

No.8775934 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be me, look average as fuck, go on Tinder in my hometown with 120k people living there
>get three matches in a week with some nasty roasties
>Decide to drop that shit and start approaching girls IRL
>Get some numbers, most flake on me and never respond. meetup with a few, but they are literally roasties as well

So after trying Tinder, street + university approaches and going out at night, I wasn't able to get more than a hand full of dates and some makeouts by night in Clubs with the bottom of the barrel looks- and personalitywise.

>Decide to quit the dating game in Germany once and for all (or at least in my city)
>start to travel around to find a gf in Eastern Europe
>Travelled alone to 3 countries by now
>Give Tinder another try
>Get literally 10x the ammount of matches I got in Germany with very decent looking girls within days
>feelsgood.png
>text all of them, very little reply rate
>meet up with 3 out of 30 matches
>Good dates regarding communication and sympathy
>doesn't lead to anything more though

What the fuck am I supposed to do /pol/ ? I seriously consider getting plastic surgery by now. My other option would be going to Asia maybe. Or eventually start approaching girls IRL abroad as well.
I'm starting this thread because I want to hear other anons experience and also because I will be in Poland for two weeks soon and I want things to go better this time. It doesn't seem that Tinder leads to anything.

I am not a virgin and I am in my mid 20s. I just want once and for all a loving girlfriend. But it seems I ask for too much.
Not a manlet, and not fat or skinny neither. I feel lost. Sorry for the rant