Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[166 / 46 / ?]

Flat Earth DeBunk?

No.8792427 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The Earth is Flat
Prove me Wrong

Rules: Don't be a butthurt bitch boy
Use mathematics and logic
If you suck at either of those don't reply, you'll be automatically proven to be a bitch boy

But seriously, why isn't /pol/ behind the Flat Earth model?
The best I can determine is that /pol/ thinks it's a kike theory so no support!!
But anybody that would do a little research would find out that modern kike does not believe in old testament stuff so they are all sun worshipers.

Let's go through all areas of uncertainty:
Age of the Earth is assumed because the dating techniques rely on assumption of either the age of the rock or the age of the fossil, which served as primary means of dating for a long time.
Now they claim that through carbon dating, they can determine age accurately, except that any form of dating has shown pervasive inaccuracy.

Circumnavigation:
Attempted but never actually achieved because would be incredibly expensive and long due to many miles needing to traversed through land.

Curvature:
If the Earth has a circumference of 25000 miles, then it would easier to determine the drop, per mile, due to curvature.
That would come out to 8in per mile.
As you extend that out you reach incredible drop in the land till it would be physically impossible to see an object flat.
So why has it been observed by the naked eye, cities that were near 60 miles from the individual. That would be a 40 foot drop. Keep in mind that the city were observed to be seen at eye level.

Finally, can we all understand that a THEORY is not a fact, but a very complicated thought process in an attempt to find an answer. It is not shown to be fact until it is possible to recreate the theory in a lab. This is especially for theories pertaining to our physical space. They must be able to be recreated in a lab to shown a true physical fact. i.e. Gravity

Anyways prove me wrong, or don't.
But if you wanna play ball you best come with facts.