Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 2 / ?]

I fucked up

ID:EYDXt9V8 No.8798120 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've seen plenty of memes about this site being complete and utter degeneracy and cancer this is my first time getting on here so idk if I'm even doing this right
I'm a 16 yr old Male snownigger agree with most right wing extremists unironically pretty close to what y'all would consider a normie although I've only just recently made any social connections this year I think I'd most likely be considered a bloomer by most
I'm nondenominational christian leaning most towards Pentecostalism I've always been a realtively good kid never done anything bad really quiet kept to myself lived in my own little corner of the world really never masturbate keep myself in above average health and much better physical condition but just a little while ago me and my Gf ended up making out and one thing led to another and I basically ended up fucking her without us taking our clothes off my dick basically rubbing up against her vag I know I've always looked down at pre-martial sex and I was obviously planning to save myself till marriage but I just did this I feel ashamed and angry at myself but I can't really figure out what I should do maybe I just need to vent or something but I need another point of view. wtf do I do?