Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

Are Nerd Women, Gamer Girls, etc the Women of Women?

ID:C6xNhj6n No.8798777 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are Nerd Women, Gamer Girls, Weaboo Girls, Film Buff Girls, Geek Girls, D&D Playing Girls, Introvert Girls, etc the Women of Women?

I've noticed based on personal experience that they are more likely to cheat, falsely accuse, be generally emotionally erratic, be extremely spiteful and nasty in their words.

Some on /r9k/ have said: "girls who are alternative to the mainstream tend to be very nasty and that's due to their higher testosterone. Women with high T tend to take more risks than a typical girl and that's why they deviate from the norm. Essentially their endocrine system is fucked, could be a thyroid issue or a problem with their pussys pH balance (something like that also effects their hormones) maybe they don't pay their gynecologist regular visits. Point is, they have high test and just like high test males they're more prone to criminality."

I was in a few clubs when i was at university. The women in the sports clubs were your usual girls you would expect to see in a nightclub and the ones in the tabletop and anime club were scene and alternative girls.
The sports club girls got along with everyone and they didn't cause any problems. The tabletop and anime girls caused tension and drama and the sleeping around was bad enough that they had to disband the anime club. I'm willing to blame the men in these clubs for these, as the Chads in the sports clubs were fine with the women but they anime and tabletop lot treat them like goddesses and always made exceptions for them.""