Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 17 / ?]

Should a Person who Hates Russians be Forced to Live in Russia?

ID:XPQN2rOZ No.8806158 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I was charged with "hate speech" crime in Russia (due to my public messages calling to genocide Russian nation), in addition to the crime of burning Russian flag at Red Square (here is the proof I'm not joking/trolling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4_BceW7_gk ) and desecrating monuments of military glory, but I've evaded the jail by escaping into Ukraine. Yet Ukrainian migration service says that I'm being persecuted rightfully, they don't need haters in the country and Russians are their friends. Therefore I must be deported back to Russia - a country which I hate, that is populated by Russian-speaking subhumans whom I want to see dead.

There is no possibility to immigrate any other way beside political asylum, because Russia issued an international extradition request against me and I don't have a BSc degree, which is mandatory for any immigration visa. The only other possibility is killing a citizen, because that is the only sure way to block the deportation from Ukraine or EU countries.

I have absolutely nothing to lose, so I gave a public oath, that if I ever get out of jail in Russia, I will brutally butcher a Russian toddler filming the event and broadcasting online into Facebook. After which I got multiple death threats from my Russian compatriots, who promised to kill me before I manage to kill their children.

Given that, should I be extradited to Russia, which will give me moral right to take my revenge on Russians by killing their babies, or should Ukraine give me a political refugee status to avoid endangering the life of Russian babies? Or maybe I should kill an Ukrainian baby to avoid being extradited to Russia at all and teach Ukrainian migration service what happens when they mistreat desperate people?

I.e. can a person who hates Russians and promises to kill Russians, if he gets deported to Russia, be considered a political refugee? What steps should such person take?