Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 2 / ?]

ID:TyGCqsqk No.8807852 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw a white boi in my country for the first time in my life yesterday, and I didn't think "I should kill that wh*Toid scum right here right now".
No..
I thought how exciting it would be to talk to him, uncovering what made him as sissy as he is. I thought about how nice it would be to learn about his life, and learn about the world I never saw.
I pictured talking to him, eyes darting like those of a noble lady, looking anywhere else but in his eyes.
I pictured myself princess carrying him with ease, to a bed. I pictured myself, still with my clothes on, unclothing myself, and rubbing his silky-smooth pale skin with my rough, hands, and him, squirming lady-like.
I pictured him unclothing himself in a slow manner, drawing it out, so I can have a good look at his body.
I imagined him slipping his hands under my underwear, and jostling my big cock, rubbing his effeminate, pale fingers on the precum-covered, sensitive tip of my big penis.
I imagined...

I imagined that there would be millions of boys like him, sharing the same race, the same skin color. How could I hate the white race now? I want to make love, not war...