Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

ID:Yd53USDF No.8821178 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
pls add me on discord my tag is literallyremilialolinotatranny#5337 and join my discord server "loli cunny utopia" we have main channel for new people and lots of voice chat friendly and comfy send lewds or cutes haha whatever's your preference we play soku tourney and fortnite occasionally /jp/ raid haha won't that be fun? always adding new friends warm and newfriend-friendly and always chatting after I get off work at 1:00 we have huge touhou population lots of lewds and cutes shared haha just no mean comments pls or I'll have to mute you, no drama either, in loli cunny utopia we're all frens keep it warm and comfy (and cute!) and just wait until you hear my cute voice haha looking for bf btw preferably big bf into bdsm who thinks my voice is cute (even more than everyone does) you'll like how I look in my Remilia dress biological female, ready for fun and pls make me special in front of my discord friends I'm server admin so everyone already likes me but sometimes it's lonely, anyway I'd love a bf and I'd love more newfriends on my discord, it's a great comfy time we share 2uhu vids and memes, but mostly cute from danbooru also tomorrow I'm streaming PoFV so hurry up and join the frens I'm going for insane 1cc, twitch account is "RemiliaxxxRemilia", we're ready for newfriends who want fun times and comfy talks already 135 members! but also pls add me when you join looking for private chat friends, ex bf blocked me join for touhou memes and vidya fun