Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 1 / ?]

INCELS & BETAS ARE STUPID. There is NO such thing as "No girl likes me."

ID:HxQhOw5K No.8827452 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Incels and most betas are crackheads to say the least. Do they know what the fuck is wrong with this statement, "No girl likes me (because they choose the ugly guy)?" If you're the one complaining about why no girl likes you, and ESPECIALLY if you already have the proper hygiene on you, CHILL THE FUCK OUT AT LEAST. For every 25 women, there is always **at least 1-2** that are into you, and for every 50 women, 1-2, hell maybe 3 will show their sexual emotion. The problem with you incel and beta male idiots is you're not playing the game right. You just refuse to flirt because you **fear** rejection. It's worse than actually getting a rejection.
If one girl is giving you very short answers to your questions and doesn't ask you back, but another is very engaging with you in a conversation, there you fucking have it. Every woman has a preference, morons. Just like you have a preference. You like pretty, hot, sexy-ass girls. White girls. Asian girls. Even black girls and white boys are preferring each other these days. If you see the cutest girl talking with other guys in the class or gym but not with you, GUESS FUCKING WHAT. THAT IS HER FUCKING RIGHT. DUMB. FUCKING. ASS. Maybe she's just not that into you. Maybe you didn't do anything to hurt her feelings. Maybe your politics are different than hers and she doesn't tolerate that. THAT'S FUCKING FINE. FUCKING MORON.
Let me tell YOU something. I was a beta male during my late high school, early college years. I learned through all my mistakes. I know how to get the right girls to like me. Even if they are not my preference. Stick with it.