Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 89 / ?]

The Evolution Of Paulie's Hand To Its Origins

ID:OsDNBeY5 No.883452 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So you may have noticed a short while ago someone was meming Paulie from the Sopranos a fair bit i dunno if he gave up but i started doing it a little later,
Specifically it was Paulies hand i shopped onto other things now i didn't do the first CIA guy Paulie hand shop but that was literally my inspiration that shitposter was onto something and so was the guy meming Paulie a little while ago dunno if same person but i started to shop his hand onto things then i realised something...
It was the Hand the connection that connected Trumps campaign im sure you have all seen the shops of Trump giving the middle finger or holding a gun,
I was meming Paulie's hand when i decided to make him chase it into another universe on a Bane thread on /tv/ a few hours ago Paulie chased it into The Addams Family tv series and something weird happened i think this whole time we have been meming The Thing from The Addams family this little helpful guy has been doing just that helping us ALSO since this started with CIA guy and the plane scene Lurch ties into it hes literally a Big Guy O_o