Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[57 / 9 / ?]

Got a mom and her daughter kicked out of the Joker movie today....

No.8861664 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Took my little brother to the 5pm showing of Joker....we buy the expensive tickets with assigned seating and recliner chairs.....Theatre is pretty full so a teenager daughter and her mom are sitting next to me....Dumb cunty girl is texting constantly with fully bright screen, the mom sees and doesnt care....I'm usually a pussy when it comes to this shit, but after 20 minutes of it, I lean over, and say "CAN YOU STOP TEXTING IT IS EXTREMELY DISTRACTING".....instantly the boomer bitch mom goes into defense mode, says "dont you dare tell my daughter what to do, she is a CHILD, if you have something to say "say it to me!"....so I lean over further and say loudly "TELL YOUR DAUGHTER TO STOP TEXTING IN A MOVIE THEATRE" she says "my son just got his tonsils removed, he has a fever -she is checking in on her brother!" and I say "then why are you here? go home!" at this point people are shhhing us, one of the workers who stands at the door with the glowstick sees this, comes over...asks what the problem is...dumb cunt mom (as to be expected) says "this man was being rude to my daughter!"....worker says "is that true? what did you say?" I respond "I told her to stop texting, and her mom started yelling"....the worker asks "were you texting?"....."yes but its because blah blah".....he immediately starts telling her the rules of the theatre, she gets mad at him, he asks them both to go outside, and they never return.....

For some reason I feel like a faggot though, because I was raised by boomer parents to "not making a scene".....but fuck this girl and her generation, why even go to the movie if you're texting constantly? And fuck her mom, I knew she would make up lies and exaggerate....

This is why I rarely go to movies.....god I hate people, I would expect this behavior from dindus, but not white people.....any similar experiences?