Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 1 / ?]

Real talk

ID:TnHRkD3K No.8864844 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ok.Time for a real talk here. Am I the only one who thinks everyone has got way too sensitive. You can't make a joke anymore if it crosses the line. Let's be honest why should their be a line. Its stupid. Also making fun of fuck up things that happen to you really helps/ Yea I was raped and abused when I was younger. But you know what. Making jokes about it is better then feeling sorry for myself. Like why should that one thing stop me from things I wanna do. "oh Anon you got raped must be hard for you to do anything sexual". Like fuck off. Why would I let that to stop me from doing anything sexual. Sorry if my sen stance structure is shit, I have heavy dyslexia. But who gives a fuck people need to stop making accuses for things. Somone makes a rape joke I just laugh. Why should I feel sorry for myself...
Anyway a way for me to vent in a good way. is making meme music. Yea it might be cringey and stupid. But I don't give a fuck. Why should I? Anyway thanks for reading here is a link to all my meme songs. Hope you all have a good night.
Links
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5KRyqlR_KRZFK4m5UL6Oqg
ps 911 will always be funny.