Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

CONFESSIONS

No.8867963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Every night when I turn off the light to go to sleep, I fantasize about a virus, a mutated ebola virus or another kind of black death-ish plague sweeping across Africa, India, China, Indonesia. The fantasy of all these people (at least 4 billion) not existing anymore, thereby stopping the hyper-acceleration of climate change, saving the oceans and freeing them from plastic and overfishing, saving the West and its culture from immigrants, saving the atmosphere from toxic waste... Imagining how the West can focus its resources and money towards the progression of our civilization instead of wasting money, time and oxygen for being the babysitter of the 3rd world. Imagining Africa, China, India and Indonesia being a source for resources and at the same time being a huge animal and plant shelter, where biodiversity is exploding and the CO2 is being stored in tropical rain forests so huge mankind has never seen before. Imagining how peaceful, sane, unstressed, protected and healthy our planet and civilization would be, where our only worry would be, if our children would come back safely from their vacation trip to Mars. This feels so good, that I haven't any problems falling asleep at night anymore.