Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 4 / ?]

ID:u6LeedJb No.8889655 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>be lonely QAnon
>walking alone on a cold summer night
>the street lights were glaring past you as you strolled forward
>the cold wind sent a spine tingling chill through your body as you walked
>and for some reason, this was the most relaxed you have been in a long time
>suddenly, you hear a faint voice. some sort of giggle from behind you
>it sounded like it came directly from behind you, but as you turned around to look, there was nobody there
>even the slight breeze seemed to have died off after you turned
>you assume it was just your mind playing tricks on you, so you keep walking forwards
>until you hear the same noise again, but this time it sounded like it came in all directions
>now you were scared. not only were you all alone in the middle of night, but somebody or something was trying to scare you
>the noises continued, and you were unable to find a culprit anywhere in the darkness
>as you made your way onto the street you live on, only the faint echoes of childish laughter can be heard, as if the sound was slowly fading away
>as you reached your house, you notice there was a light on, which was strange. you swore you turned off all the lights before you left your house.
>without hesitation, you flung open the door and inside waiting for you was a streamline, red and white creature of remarkable size
>"Oh! QAnon! I see you finished your walk. Did anything 'abnormal' happen to you?"
>you swore you heard that same voice from your walk, but not a single person stood anywhere near you.
>"Oh, come on Q! I know you're a little bit dense, but haven't you noticed?"
>are you supposed to be the red thing? a-and are you reading my thoughts? what the fuck is going on?
>"Well, of course I am. Now, just hold still and give me a second..."
>wait what are you-
>...
>you wake up in a blissful daze, in what appears to be a dark cellar
>you hear that same voice call to you from the darkness
>"This is where the fun begins, Q."