Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 11 / ?]

Subhumans

ID:Jfs/Iv6u No.889676 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why is there a growing number of people who are lazy, apathetic, materialistic, and generally stupid? These people never read, consume a shit ton of media a day, find it extremely easy to 'shut off' their brains, and hate physical exercise. They also seem to be heavily unaware, because every time I've tried to indirectly bring up their living habits, they always agree that the people I've just described (themselves) are undesirable and upsetting to be around.

I write this with my roommates in mind. I really can't stand them - hypocritical cry babies that blame each other for their own messes, when the reality is they give no fucks about living in filth. And that's what I actually find the most disturbing about them, not the filth they're generating, not even their laziness, but their willingness to accept and live with it, it infuriates me. I don't like hating other people, but I truly hate these lesser than human pieces of shit.

How are we to change these people for the better? How can we get them to read, exercise, be clean, enjoy their spirit and less of the material? I'm not talking about extremes, but just nudging them in the right direction. Is it even possible? They're insufferable and they seem to make up the majority of human beings, it pisses me off.