Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 6 / ?]

ID:03EENt9H No.8901420 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There's a common opinion that internet space makes people detached from their relaity and that's all is some kind of an escapism. But if so many people escape from relaity, doesn't the space they escape to turns into the reality. And therefore when you enter the web, you enter the actual reality. Isn't it the Plato's Word of Ideas itself in that case? Or maybe it's just an illusion my mind created in order to cope with all these corruption delivered to it via this language I poorly use to express myself every day. For me It's really hard to imagine that someone unironically uses English on daily basis and that there are the whole nations and peoples which are built on it. I'd rather accept the lifness of Latin, to be honest. The Web is such a boring and depressive place yet it can be compared with the tobacco addiction when you begin to smoke bcs everyone around you smokes and then can't simply quit.
In fact all I the things I'm posting about are: a bunch of connected servers, a few millions of souls searching and the language which provides my full deattachment fron the relity.