Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 2 / ?]

ID:uN/MYvFh No.8906456 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You cheat because you are white and stand out. Once again, the white man exploits a position of power. Wow when will our nation be free? As a political affiliate I blame jobs. We need to get rid of the blue man group, the teal woman society, and the opaque child community. These are currently the largest domestic terrorist groups in our fair NRA-blessed country. Imagine being a red man in a place of power, such as the CEO of a company. Imagine making millions of dollars even as women only recieve 75 cents on your dollar and dogs have to pay for their lethal injections. It is a right, not a service. I've come down with bad spine disorder and Jimmy Carter hasn't done enough for me. #justiceformen. #riseup. The big top needs to fall, all those upper crust people are killing the environment. Dogs too. They're killing our dogs. Separating them from their children at the borders. We need to overthrow the proletariat. Off with their legs. Those fat cats are sitting on all the money, and more americans own cats than dogs. Shame on you, people, harboring the robber barons! Make america a gun again: Legalize trans fats. 10 doctors out of 0 doctors says it causes IRREPARABLE damage to a person's body; this is fake news. Sad. The political state of america filled with trash ideas. Sad. If women are real how come they make less than men? Where are your sources!? CHANGE MY MIND! We come to college to learn facts and logic and what do we get? Computer code? Teachers? Center of education? Wake up people. They're lying to you. They're brainwashing you with jargon. They're comandeering memes to obstruct the business culture. Y'all are just hounds. That's privilege. That's why the white house has checks and balances. Anti-vaxxers want our guns. Find out now, find out how. We cannot rest as a community until big bank and their medical cronies are put down.