Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 3 / ?]

Thread about the POS USA

ID:vpR6qH04 No.8919646 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Rod Williams and all those guys at Exide should make sure to kill their families if it ever seems to them that I am going to get my hand on the scepter of power. They are all going to die if I do, and I suggest they do it on their own terms instead at the end of some number of years of suffering by psychological and physical torture.

So look in the Bible. Does the Lord ever say, "Go into that town and try to figure out who is good and who is evil, and make sure to only kill the evil ones?" No! The Lord says, "Go into that town and kill everyone." That town is Exide, Lexis Nexis, and it could possibly be Elavon too. If you don't want to see your children crucified and you don't want me to mock you while I make you watch, and while I spray you with the hose from the porta-shitter truck, then please handle it before I can get to you.

This goes for probably the entire FBI too, and who knows who else. My intention is to wield the scepter of power in a way that you will not like. And because I really want to hurt you with cruelty, my instructions to my servants will be for them to start with your loved ones that you think of innocent but which I think of as filthy trash who should be punished for the sins of their ancestors.

If you ever gang-stalked me, even if you didn't make it onto my list of people who are going to go to the cruelest level of hell after their families are turned into dogshit, you should also do the same. If you ever entered my apartment without my permission, anything like any of that, please know that my promise is to do my best to make you regret not killing your family and then yourself before I can get to you.