Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 5 / ?]

No.8926968 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
lads, i have a problem..

i'm married to a wonderful woman, but i am unhappy in my marriage, she has no drive, no ambition, no sexuality and several peronality issues that come out sometimes that make me want to murder her. that sounds pretty bad but it's not really, im inclined to say everything is 'pretty good' but when we talk about kids, it scares the shit out of me, i dont want to have children with this woman anymore, as she's done too many things to damage and hurt me, oi have an emotional wall towards her that will never in my life come down anymore.

on the other hand, i have met another woman, who makes me feel as tall as a mountain, we can talk openly about everything because we never took any pretences about anything, i'm not able to talk normally with my wife because everything 'makes her anxiety spike' and it's on with the waterworks.

this other woman makes me feel like im the greatest man in the world, a hero to be worshipped, and she is without a doubt absolutely fucking beautiful, an EASY SOLID 9/10 and i've been told by her that she feels the same about me, she's exactly the bodytype and personality type i want to be with.

i genuinely can see myself with her.

only problem is i'm married, unhappily...
how reasonable i is it for me to want to divorice my wife, despite there being noething *really wrong* despite 'death by a thousand cuts' that makes me so miserable in my day to day life?
i feel so trapped. help me kike shills. i jsut want to hear some input from people.