Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 4 / ?]

No.8928429 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Tfw I have been getting increasingly redpilled and sometimes ranting around my house and to my wife about how the US government has unlimited data capability and is recording audio and video of every smartphone, laptop, and Amazon Echo 24 7, how they are conducting targeted digital psyop gaslighting research to induce psychosis in certain youth using bizarre audio played from said devices when one is alone (wife endorsed it too, but thankfully we are resistant, and they stopped it once we named it aloud), how Google and Youtube are censoring major happenings and historical information in an effort to erase them from the public hivemind and to make believers look like lunatics, the dancing Israelis and how 9 11 was planned by Mossad and possibly a cell of Talmudic jews who have infiltrated the highest levels of the US Federal Government, the same ones that remain perpetually in power and engineer the news, Hollywood, and social media while maintaining the illusion of an elected 2 party government, and how these same Jews are likely behind Bitcoin and the growing cryptocurrency trend, which they released under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto and will ultimately use to trace every transaction of the citizens, so they can move one step closer to the day when they can attempt a full on shadow genocide of all the conspiracy theorists and redpillers who stand in their way
>Tfw I pulled into my apartment complex the other day, and a stereotypical looking CIA agent was walking around suspiciously when he made eye contact with me and flashed a badge while I was eating a fucking sandwich in my car, and when I got out of the car he flashed it again and said he was from the Department of Homeland Security or some shit and claimed he was conducting an investigation on one of my neighbors, for whom he provided a totally bogus name, and then walked away really quickly when I said idk.

Gentlemen, I believe I am ready for the next redpill. Hit me.