Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 42 / ?]

Simpson/CERN/Strangerthings

No.8934284 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Now with the Simpson following the stranger things it leads me too believe we've been right on track the whole time.
There are many references to CERN in movies from star wars, iron man 2, Lucy, Alice in wonderland, angels 's demons, tomorrowland, suicide squad, ect... As well as games like Half life, beyond 2 souls, scribblenauts, ect.. And TV shows like stargate, terranova, steins gate I think you get the picture. Why are most movies about this machine?

>Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>nano tagging, and watching our every move.
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits
I will provide all links, sources, and videos below. All the shills can fuck off, or be insulted, and proven to be a fool. I welcome credible debate, and anymore info on the affects of cern (Eagle eye AI) on 5g towers with chemtails..

>The total operating budget of the LHC runs to about $1 billion per year. The Large Hadron Collider was first turned on in August of 2008, then stopped for repairs in September until November 2009. Taking all of those costs into consideration, the total cost of finding the Higgs boson ran about $13.25 billion.

Why do most political leaders support these mad scientist's. More important why do we citizens stand by while the biggest machine on earth is controlling the fabric of time, creating strategic aerosol sprays for geoengineering, and looking for the patterns in the grid to control reality.