Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 7 / ?]

ID:Li4l6tVn No.8946179 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
He was so handsome sitting there but I couldn't stop thinking about how we got there. We were just two people in the backwoods of nowhere meeting under the worst circumstances. In a way it brought me solace knowing we already knew each other were shitty but it didn't help when I got there. My whole body was flooded with adrenaline mind racing from the possibilities.
"What would he do to me?" I thought as I approached this beast of a man sitting in the corner of the shittiest dive bar you've ever seen. His shoulders were broad, his tanned Latin arms rippling with muscles from manual labor and he wreaked of concrete mix but I couldn't help myself but to gently touch his shoulder as I approached him.
He turned to me, "You're not as ugly in real life as I thought you would be."
What was once excitement turned to disgust.
"Well you're no Fabio there lad. Cut me a break" I said taking my place at the bar.
We spent the better part of 5 hours talking in the bar like we were old friends. He told me about some of the people who hurt him in his past and for a moment he actually got embarrassed.
I'd never seen him as a sexual object and I didn't want to coming into this but the more he drank the more comfortable he became. The apex was what he would do before we left.
"Hey....you wanna go somewhere?" He said.
"Like where nerd?" I retorted.
"Anywhere but here....please." he said as though he was ready to breakdown.