Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[115 / 11 / ?]

We are being farmed

No.8950830 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Wanna start this by making clear im not a scizo. I had a supernatural experience over a couple months in europe. Ive met on six occasions a race of telepathic alien-demons?(because I dont know what else to call them) who shapeshift to look like humans and farm us for negative emotions that they telepathically feed off. They've been living with us for thousands of years I mean they practically are us at this point our culture is their culture. I even saw one mid transformation into what I would call a velociraptor with human skin. They are mostly malevolent but one of them who turned out to be a friend of mine was benevolent and I think its because he was a devout christian despite showing me what he truly was, which means some of them are religious. Im sure there are plenty of them that frequent pol as well.I started looking up david icke after the fact because I thought maybe he had an explanation for what I had experienced but Im still not sure if hes on the money with his reptilian shit. All I know is they arnt human and when they talk to each other they gargle loudly and sound like demons when they try to make words in their natural tone. Hopefully one day all of this will come out but right now Im still in the twilight zone.